The Student Room Group
Reply 1
i belive 7.00am on August 20th
Aren't GCE and O-levels completely different things?
Reply 3
PurpleKnife
When will the Edexcel Gce O Level results come out in the UAE..??
I have the username and password, for the onlin results.
But, what's the timing..??
All over the world.
Thanks.

12 am uk time so around 3.30 am here. Btw, u frm which skool? ibn seena? My skool did not bother to provide us wid a username or a password!
Reply 4
Ms_Flames
12 am uk time so around 3.30 am here. Btw, u frm which skool? ibn seena? My skool did not bother to provide us wid a username or a password!

Hey there! 12am UK time which date? Omg I think I've just calculated the wrong date, i thought it was supposed to be on 13th August? Cause the website says 1st middle Thursday in August.
Reply 5
yenyuin
Hey there! 12am UK time which date? Omg I think I've just calculated the wrong date, i thought it was supposed to be on 13th August? Cause the website says 1st middle Thursday in August.

well, its coming out on 20th august but my school will tell us on 23rd coz people in my school are too lazy!

i saw it on the edexcel website but cant find it now so here is another link.
Reply 6
Ms_Flames

i'm from choueifat. i thought the edexcel gce o level result's were coming out on 13th aug. it said so, on this site.
http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/examzone/after-exam/results-slip/Pages/home.aspx
When will my results be published?

Results for summer examinations are issued on the middle two Thursdays in August, with GCE first and GCSE second.

November exam results are issued in January, January exam results are issued in March and March exam results are issued in April.

what's up with that?!
Reply 7
PurpleKnife
i'm from choueifat. i thought the edexcel gce o level result's were coming out on 13th aug. it said so, on this site.
http://www.edexcel.com/i-am-a/student/examzone/after-exam/results-slip/Pages/home.aspx

Results for summer examinations are issued on the middle two Thursdays in August, with GCE first and GCSE second.

November exam results are issued in January, January exam results are issued in March and March exam results are issued in April.

what's up with that?!

then it should have been published my today. Now m pretty sure its on 20th august..i remember seeing it on the edexcel website but cant find it now. I googled it and found this site..check it out :biggrin:
Reply 8
PurpleKnife

what's up with that?!

Ya i thought it was supposed to come out today cause the edexcel website said so! But then i googled and found out that the online result will only be published on 19th august and hard copy ll be published 20th august. Check it from the british council website.

I should've google on this. Now my schedule got messed up.
Reply 9
can anyone inform me about the grade boundaries of gce o'level results june 2009? plz do it ASAP
Reply 10
PurpleKnife
When will the Edexcel Gce O Level results come out in the UAE..??
I have the username and password, for the onlin results.
But, what's the timing..??
All over the world.
Thanks.

Hey there.....i'm living in sri lanka and it was supposed to come on Aug 20 at 6:00 am GMT but results plus thing doesn't work any more. This is for edexcel btw....not sure about cambridge.

But i advise u to get it from school...

Latest