The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
GodspeedGehenna
Co-Codamol every 2 hrs and Ibuprofen every other 2 hrs does the trick :yep:

yeah my mum said exactly the same thing; to alternate
thing is my ibuporfen is actually called cuprofen but it contains only ibuprofen ..anyhoo by the time shed got me cocodomol id already taken 3 cuprofens which apparently is the maximum dose in 24 hours so..that didnt quite work:sigh:
Surely_unsure
3 weeks! My God, why won't it go away! I just want the pain of swallowing to decrease considerably, because that's my major problem (not intending on becoming a junky...yet).

I don't know, I went to the docs and did a course of Penicillin but that had no effect. Awaiting more bloods now.
atheistwithfaith
I don't know, I went to the docs and did a course of Penicillin but that had no effect. Awaiting more bloods now.

Perhaps it was caused by a virus?
Reply 23
I have had 3 days of total hell with tonsillitis I can't swallow can't sleep I'm off work and don't get paid Iv never feel pain like it I could scream! I just can take the pain and lack of sleep I find co Cody works but only for an hour then it's back to razor blade pain grr why can't there be a good over the counter pain killer!!!
Original post by Andy40uk
I have had 3 days of total hell with tonsillitis I can't swallow can't sleep I'm off work and don't get paid Iv never feel pain like it I could scream! I just can take the pain and lack of sleep I find co Cody works but only for an hour then it's back to razor blade pain grr why can't there be a good over the counter pain killer!!!

Well done for bumping up a thread 7 years old. :top: (sarcasm)

You're going to need this after I :shoot: you :lol:

Latest