The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The standard grade one I thought was much more helpful. But its very expensive for a notes book and TBH, I really do not believe you'll need them. The KU part of Graphics is just the same information reiterated every year and the drawing side is some basic rules to apply to drawings. Loads of Drawing experinece throughout the year is the most important thing but theres nothing the book will give you that your teacher wont. I can assure you.
I've just done the Int 2 Graphics exam this year and managed to get an A (not sure how). I bought the Standard Grade Course Notes which was a hugh help and a lot of the stuff came up in the exam, it includes notes for the written questions and drawings. I thought the book was really expensive though and now I'm selling mine on ebay since I don't need it anymore. Standard Grade and Intermediate 2 are pretty similar anyway. I don't think buying the Higher will help, because it will be much more complicated stuff and won't be as relevant. Good luck.
Reply 3
I've just finished the Advanced higher course, and believe me, there's no point wasting money on notes, the KU is reasonably simple and if you get a good mark on your folio then it shouldnt be that difficult to get an A or a B in the exam
Reply 4
I bought the higher book before i seen the last 2 replies
I'll keep your suggestions in mind
thanks
Reply 5
I bought both, I studied the SG one for the first month or two, then used the higher with a little reference to the SG.

I ended up with a C, but hopefully they will take my appeal :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending