The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Nope you wont have heard anything yet. As far as I remember I didnt hear anything until September last year. Even then it was only a letter offering me the opportunity to return a day earlier than everyone else and then help with freshers move in the following day.

I still havent recieved anything this year yet either and I wouldnt expect anything for a couple of weeks atleast. Thats assuming they arent moving it online this year and doing it by email.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
timetokill
Nope you wont have heard anything yet. As far as I remember I didnt hear anything until September last year. Even then it was only a letter offering me the opportunity to return a day earlier than everyone else and then help with freshers move in the following day.

I still havent recieved anything this year yet either and I wouldnt expect anything for a couple of weeks atleast. Thats assuming they arent moving it online this year and doing it by email.

Thats great, thank you. I just wanted to check as it seems a looong time ago since I confirmed my place back in Feb!

You mentioned online, I booked by place/ confirmed it online.
QI Elf
Thats great, thank you. I just wanted to check as it seems a looong time ago since I confirmed my place back in Feb!

You mentioned online, I booked by place/ confirmed it online.

Yeah me too, the year before I had to re-apply on paper.

If they are keeping all things accommodation related online though they might just send us an email saying when to return etc rather than sending us a letter, im not sure what they are doing yet :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending