The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SAZZY12345
i like the tall one from jls, forget his name though

Marvin? if it's the one that had the half shaved head when he auditioned with JLS, then yeah he's yummy too :biggrin:
just wondering here, anyone know what time rusults come up on the edexcel results plus thing??
I heaven't watched Neighbours (or Home and Away in fact) for AGESSS!! I sorta miss it. I stopped watching it once it went to channel 5. I hate the breaks. :mad2:
Reply 9063
Yes, I haven't missed 10000
SAZZY12345
just wondering here, anyone know what time rusults come up on the edexcel results plus thing??

6am
!MEna
I'm actually amazed that it only took three days to max out this thread.

really? wow. it feels like a lifetime :p:
Reply 9066
Anon the 7th
:woo: well done :party:

thank you... then when this thread gets moved to chat, I'll be doing this all over again :sadnod:
Reply 9067
home and away > neighbours

im sorry but it just is

dont care if you disagree
:h: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and anon the 7th is starting Mk III
flowermaster91
Marvin? if it's the one that had the half shaved head when he auditioned with JLS, then yeah he's yummy too :biggrin:

yeah thats the 1 :biggrin:
and he is the YUMMIEST :P
Reply 9069
SAZZY12345

6AM, it's what my countdown sig goes to.
Medicine Man
I heaven't watched Neighbours (or Home and Away in fact) for AGESSS!! I sorta miss it. I stopped watching it once it went to channel 5. I hate the breaks. :mad2:
I used to watch Home & Away. It got a bit silly though. Disaster never escapes Summer Bay. :rofl:

Nicole and Martha are hot. :drool:
Medicine Man
6am

cheers
Reply 9072
flowermaster91

stick to one :hmmm: JB is the best if he looks like me :biggrin:

:laugh: I'm just kidding :laugh:
Just for the record, I am gunning for post #10,000. Watch out. :fyi:
Reply 9074
!MEna
I used to watch Home & Away. It got a bit silly though. Disaster never escapes Summer Bay. :rofl:

Nicole and Martha are hot. :drool:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Jordan_U
stick to one :hmmm: JB is the best if he looks like me :biggrin:

:laugh: I'm just kidding :laugh:

:rofl:
Malsy
home and away > neighbours

im sorry but it just is

dont care if you disagree
:h: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh and anon the 7th is starting Mk III

:yep: When is home and away back on, I wanna see if that guy blows the bus up haha. I already know whats gonna happen but why the break? I turn over at 6.30 expecting to see it and I get some zoo programmme instead :p:
SAZZY12345

It's either 6 or 7am; can't remember off the top of my head. one of those two. Probably 7.

edit: Zorg states 6 am...!
Will lightning strike twice? :iiam:
Reply 9079
10000 is nearly here

i'm not gonna get it :sad:

Latest