The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

big bum
Reply 81
Big boobs, but not HUGE. I already have a huge ass :P
Reply 82
Big bum, average boobs.
x Kris
Definitely bum. I think the Jordan-style figure with big boobs and tiny hips/bum is really unattractive. Whereas J-Lo still looks hot even though she's got smallish boobs.

damn straight!
Lol @ some of the comments.

"I'd rather have big boobs.. which I already have. Or I wouldn't mind a big bum.. which is okay cause I have that too"

:rofl:
Reply 85
I literally have THE biggest bum ever, i'd say i'm a size 10(uk), but i have such a struggle fitting my arse into size 10 jeans or trousers,i have to go up a size! I can fit into a size 8 body con skirt, but that's only cos it's stretchy material! I look fat if i don't define my waist with a belt or tuck my school blouse into the skirt (by doing that i run the risk of being called a slut ..), and if i wear trousers i feel it looks worse. I have DD boobs too so if i don't define my small waist i just look like a fat block with slim hips ..(there's nothing wrong being fat, if i was fat, but i'm actually not .. Im just(as stupid as it sounds..) annoyingly EXTREMELY curvaceous..).
A day doesn't go by when i go somewhere and guys don't pass comments and say 'phwoooar what an arse' or woolf whistle.
I know i'm moaning and i sound ungrateful for having the near 'perfect' hourglass body, but ohmygod i wish i had a smaller bum. Its round and firm and everything, but it gets in people's faces, and their annoying 'compliments' get into my ears. I don't wanna hear 'wow look at her bum' when i walk up a hill, i know its trailing behind me like two massive balls. If i was fat at least i'd have an excuse for it, but i'm not!

I wish i had a smaller bum, or GG boobs to make the bloody thing look a bit smaller! Aaaaaa! And omg, imagine how its gonna look when i have children, all bingo-wingy and saggy. Iei. :/:/
Haha. Anybody having the same problem? :/
Boobs.
I have big boobs and a big bum erm..... big boobs? Both suck.
Bum.

I'm quite happy with mine,it's big but has shape. Big boobs just don't appeal to me.
Reply 89
Boobs, I guess but not too big.
Unfortunately stuck with both and it makes buying clothes which fit properly HELL. :frown: Guess it's slightly better than having no shape though...
Boobs. Decent size, not huuuge, nice shape (not droopy/saggy).
I am very happy with my boobs :biggrin: (size 10, DD boobs). I would like slimmer legs though.

My butt is not very rounded/big, sometimes I think a rounded butt is nice... But I would still pick boobs.
(edited 13 years ago)
Big boobs! But I do have them already, so I guess I'm slightly biased... :smile:
Reply 92
Is this a joke, obviously big boobs, I dont know of a girl that likes there arse even when its perfect and my boobs arent the biggest so maybe I am biast
Big bum fo' sure :yep:
ladies ladies.... be proud of your big bums :sexface:
I have both and I'd get rid of my big bum if I could LOL.
Neither tbh, i dont see the attractiveness of huge boobs or bum. I like things to be in proportion.
When will I know?
Neither tbh, i dont see the attractiveness of huge boobs or bum. I like things to be in proportion.

Exactly! I personally think big bums/boobs are not very attractive! Big boobs are normally saggy when not wearing a bra, and a big bum usually comes will cellulite/stretch marks.

I think Jessica Alba has a great body:

NubbliNubbleton
Exactly! I personally think big bums/boobs are not very attractive! Big boobs are normally saggy when not wearing a bra, and a big bum usually comes will cellulite/stretch marks.

I think Jessica Alba has a great body

Deffinitely agree with you too :yep: Jessica Alba has one of the best bodies.
neither, but I have quite a perky bum already

Latest

Trending

Trending