This is the official Panic Support Group thread! :p:

5 days!!! :woo:
Yayy a thread that isn't 100's of pages of spam :P

I'm FREAKING out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 83
4 days ! :|
Reply 84
fallen angel9
Is this thread really necessary? You might as well come to the countdown thread and join us :smile:

Y'all talk too fast over there, can't get a word in edgewise

It's more chilled over here :cool:

Like yeah we got results in 5 days, we're ******* bricks, but we're still cool :thumbsup:
km31
Y'all talk too fast over there, can't get a word in edgewise

It's more chilled over here :cool:

Like yeah we got results in 5 days, we're ******* bricks, but we're still cool :thumbsup:

LOL
I try and offer support to as many people as I can and answer their questions. :sad: Also, no one is really replying on this thread :erm:
Reply 86
fallen angel9
LOL
I try and offer support to as many people as I can and answer their questions. :sad: Also, no one is really replying on this thread :erm:

true true, i'm just not a fan of crowds, they make me :eek3:

this one might liven up when people start to panicpanicpanic and need some advice that isn't spam? :biggrin:
Reply 87
billiejean81
Yayy a thread that isn't 100's of pages of spam :P

I'm FREAKING out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too :frown:
Although oddly calmer than last week, it seems the closer it gets the less real it seems :s-smilie: dont know if thats good or bad!
I would recommend going to the gym a lot to take your mind off it, or if excercise isn't your thing, eating cake is good too :woo:
km31
true true, i'm just not a fan of crowds, they make me :eek3:

this one might liven up when people start to panicpanicpanic and need some advice that isn't spam? :biggrin:

Lol some of that spam is alright though like we just talk to each other about stuff in general to take our minds off it. :yep: We also have a laugh :p:

But each to their own :h:
Reply 89
subscribes
Reply 90
Yeah, this thread is for the people who are literally crapping themselves over results day. However if you got 42 A*s at GCSE and taking 9 A-levels & have got a unconditional offer from Oxbridge from age four, this thread probably isn't for you.

Unless you want to somehow make us feel better...
Reply 91
hahaha i've been counting down on my facebook status since the 23rd of july (one month before results day) i think i might have broken some kind of record for facebook death threats and warnings of the violence that awaits me, one girl posted a 'oh no! i just realised it's less than a week til results' status and (as i was in work and incredibly bored) i used the magic of google to tell her how many hours, minuets and seconds there were. Apparently i ruin lives...

it's not my fault! stress brings out the sociopath in me! usually i'm a lovely, lovely person...
it is actually getting closser and today has already went in sooo quickley for me......
Reply 93
3 days ! :|
i feel physically sick
this is the worst stress ive ever been throguh
:'''''''(
Reply 95
km31
I would recommend going to the gym a lot to take your mind off it, or if excercise isn't your thing, eating cake is good too :woo:

That's what I'm doing: gym followed by chocolate cake. :yep:

A generally pointless pursuit but it's fun and it passes the time!

billiejean81
i feel physically sick
this is the worst stress ive ever been throguh
:'''''''(

Wow, really? :s-smilie:

Don't make yourself ill over it mate, your results are likely to be to your liking and they aren't the only thing in life (we all need to remember that tbh)!

Do you have a uni offer which you need to meet the conditions of then?
Reply 96
Arrrgh. Please sedate me.
Reply 97
3 more days ? :P
DJkG.1
That's what I'm doing: gym followed by chocolate cake. :yep:

A generally pointless pursuit but it's fun and it passes the time!

Wow, really? :s-smilie:

Don't make yourself ill over it mate, your results are likely to be to your liking and they aren't the only thing in life (we all need to remember that tbh)!

Do you have a uni offer which you need to meet the conditions of then?

I need AAB and I'm pretty sure I've got BBE so - that's cool :| even though it's not the end of the world if i don't get into uni, but it kinda is :biggrin:
Reply 99
billiejean81
I need AAB and I'm pretty sure I've got BBE so - that's cool :| even though it's not the end of the world if i don't get into uni, but it kinda is :biggrin:

Lol, fair enough bud. :wink:

You don't wanna go through clearing then if you miss your offers? There is still some pretty good stuff out there despite all the "clearing is really bad this year" claims.

Latest