University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

aww
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
I think my boyfriend and I are going to end up splitting really...he's going to Warwick and I'll hopefully be at Bristol. I've had this kind of experience before except I was left at home and we ended up hating each other! I think we've decided to not completely split up, but have an open relationship for as long as it takes to come to a more long term decision. Cos I don't know how it's going to be until we get to uni!
Cxx
Reply 22
Well, I reckon it depends whether youre best friends or not. I had a thing with a Cambridge student (I'm a sixthformer in Oxford still) and it fizzled. Plus I got bored. Having said that, a bit of lovin' never goes amiss. Um. Needless to say, it's a Very individual choice. You might find you don't make the right choice first time around, either, e.g. think you love them then find new friends more fun/interesting and less hard work!!
Reply 23
I dont see why everyone makes such a big thing about going to unis in different places, admittedly i am kind of used to being seperated from friends quite often cos i live 50 miles from where i went to school, but i really dont think its that much of a hardship to jump on the train at the weekend and everyone has mobiles now anyway, so you can be in contact whenever you want.

Latest

Trending

Trending