The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Can anyone please tell me what this Shared Twin Ensuite business is all about pleasee?? :frown: I received my offer today for Goodricke Sheldon Court but it doesn't mention a shared twin on the York Website :/ is this only temporary because i don't think i could have another person in the same room as me :/
University of York
York
ah thanks!

goodricke is def going to be the best college lol (: glad i got it
Reply 22
Geoffwii
Can anyone please tell me what this Shared Twin Ensuite business is all about pleasee?? :frown: I received my offer today for Goodricke Sheldon Court but it doesn't mention a shared twin on the York Website :/ is this only temporary because i don't think i could have another person in the same room as me :/

Probably.

But if you are sharing after a few people drop out you get priority to move somewhere else. Or if your roomie moves out you get a whole twin room to yourself. :p:

I thiink. If you want a definite answer contact york.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (01904) 432165
Fax: (01904) 434030
Reply 23
Zahrre
Probably.

But if you are sharing after a few people drop out you get priority to move somewhere else. Or if your roomie moves out you get a whole twin room to yourself. :p:

I thiink. If you want a definite answer contact york.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (01904) 432165
Fax: (01904) 434030

Oh haha, well i think the new Goodricke looks awesome! so i won't want to move out.. a whole twin room to myself you say? :biggrin: brilliant. I wasn't sure whether it was 2 beds in one room or 2 seperate rooms with an adjoining bathroom.

Anywhoo, thanks alot for your help by the way :biggrin: i shall give them a ring tomorrow when i confirm my offer.
Goodricke!
Reply 24
Geoffwii

outta curiosity, when did you submit your application, as i still havent got anything back yet
Reply 25
Beaney
outta curiosity, when did you submit your application, as i still havent got anything back yet

Mid Afternoon on Friday, yourself man?? I received the offer the following day , have you checked your uni email address? i had all mine forwarded to my hotmail
Reply 26
:| i did mine on the thursday still nothing, ive checked my uni email and the evision site but it just says submitted nothing more.
Reply 27
:/ what exactly did you apply for? ensuite? i suggest ring the number a few posts up tomorrow morning.
Reply 28
Beaney
:| i did mine on the thursday still nothing, ive checked my uni email and the evision site but it just says submitted nothing more.

:p:
Give them a few days. You should get your offer by next thurs. There are serveral thousand applications to go through!
Dont worry about being one of the last to recieve an offer, its very very unlikely you'll get anything other than what you applied for. :wink:
Reply 29
jacar3000
I'm a Goodricker! (That felt good, i think I'll go for something to eat now).

Hiya. I'm just about to apply for Goodricke accom through e-vision but only have an option for shared twin (en-suite) rooms.

When you booked into Goodricke through e-vision did you have an option for room type?
Reply 30
TheEd
Hiya. I'm just about to apply for Goodricke accom through e-vision but only have an option for shared twin (en-suite) rooms.

When you booked into Goodricke through e-vision did you have an option for room type?

The only option that I had for room type was single or en-suite. It didn't say anything about a shared en-suite, at least I don't think it did anyway.
Reply 31
jacar3000
The only option that I had for room type was single or en-suite. It didn't say anything about a shared en-suite, at least I don't think it did anyway.

Oh right - the only option I have is shared twin en-suite :eek: . I've applied anyway cause I don't have much choice :rolleyes: .

Maths eh? Me too. Are you just starting? See you there. :smile:
Reply 32
TheEd
Oh right - the only option I have is shared twin en-suite :eek: . I've applied anyway cause I don't have much choice :rolleyes: .

Maths eh? Me too. Are you just starting? See you there. :smile:

Yeah, I'm just starting. The accomodation seemed to go quite quickly considering that many colleges weren't available when I registered, which was late on results day. Goodricke was my first choice though in all honesty so I'm not complaining.
Reply 33
Anyone in Flat 16 in Baker Court? :smile:
Reply 34
I'm flat 33, Baker court. but i don't know if im in A1 or A2. I have "Room 338, Flat 33, Janet Baker Court"

Latest

Trending

Trending