The Student Room Group
They sent mine back within about 8 days. Did you include a special delivery envelope for them to return it in?
Reply 2
Well if you sent a special delivery envelope with it, it comes back to you really quickly, if you didn't then I am not sure, because special delivery means as soon as they've taken photocopies of your documents they sent it via the special delivery (pre-paid by you) and you get it the following day.
Reply 3
Yeah I did include the special delivery enevelope

Thanks
Reply 4
I gt mine back within a week.
i just want to know how long it takes to hear from the bursary people on much you are getting cus am gettin worried now i havent got my results yet so i cant apply for it as i will have to wait for the reference number from uni , do u think it will take long. and how much bursary do degree students get bursary per month
Reply 6
celebrity20
i just want to know how long it takes to hear from the bursary people on much you are getting cus am gettin worried now i havent got my results yet so i cant apply for it as i will have to wait for the reference number from uni , do u think it will take long. and how much bursary do degree students get bursary per month

I sent my documents off and got them back within a week. The information on my award came through about 2 weeks after that. They turned my application around really fast. Having seen posts on here lamenting the slowness of the process, I was pleasantly surprised! In terms of the amount, it will vary on your circumstances. If you live at home or if your parents are high earners, then you will get less than say if you are a single mother living in rented accommodation.

Latest