The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Are you planning on robbing it? Cos if you are I'm in!! :smile: Maybe the ensuing prosecution would count as work experience :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
would it count as work experience in the financial sector, lets go and rob a big bank, and then we'll say we worked with them :biggrin: lol
Reply 3
Can I come too? I think it'd be good practice for when I become a pirate.
Reply 4
No problem, we'll form a Pirate Bank Raiding Club at UCL next year :biggrin:
Reply 5
Hm, then can I tag along with a clipboard and observe you people? Could be very good for wiriting my psychology paper ... something along the lines of "The Shrinkage of the Functioning Mind during a Crisis"... or "When People Panic".

Of course, I'll be more than willing to throw away the clipboard for a few karate kicks if you guys are being overwhelmed by the, ah... police. :wink:
Reply 6
I suppose you could, but as you are only watching, you won't be paid :biggrin: but I suppose we could offer you a bottle of Champagne at a club after we will have succeded :biggrin:
Reply 7
Going back to the partying bit though, seriously what is the SU like? Im from Manchester, and have a few friends who go to Manc Uni and the Unions there are great. Also Manchester has great night life, is London too big to have as good nights out?

Btw you should definitely do a bank robbery during freshers week!
Reply 8
If we rob a bank, we would be able to party as much as we want during freshers week and get the best :biggrin:
Are there no UCL students on this forum :eek:
Reply 9
matthieum
If we rob a bank, we would be able to party as much as we want during freshers week and get the best :biggrin:
Are there no UCL students on this forum :eek:

Alternatively we could party IN a bank for freshers!!!

Hey by the way, I know the law students get a freshers fortnight but does everyone else??
Reply 10
Deal, matthieum. While I'm at it, I am definitely hogging the official "Coward Robber" title. :biggrin: Nobody dare try to steal that from me! (Like an sane person would want to in the first place...)
Reply 11
no problem, I propose a Bank robbers party during the first week :biggrin: lol
Reply 12
I think we should try to rob a different bank each night of freshers week. a party in the same venue for a week will lose its novelty, dont you think?
Reply 13
I like that idea!
Reply 14
I shall supply the baliclavours. :smile:
Reply 15
What about the balaclavas? In fact, what about the baklava? This is starting to look like it could be quite a good party...
We could always just go meet Wild thing and Kingslaw for a florgy? :flute:
Reply 17
A Florgy? In a bank? :eek:

Yeah, ok then.
beekeeper_
We could always just go meet Wild thing and Kingslaw for a florgy? :flute:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

What??? :eek:

Ok then, I'll be waiting for you. :smile:
Reply 19
Hey i was in UCL for a while

Abt the bank thing..tottenham court road lots of banks to choose from...or u cud try and rip off the cash machine in the student union....

ucl SU aint bad kinda small but its aite... they're happy mondays are good so r sports nite

Latest

Trending

Trending