The Student Room Group
Done
Reply 2
Thanks impervious. I value your input.
Reply 3
Thank you to all the respondents thus far. Only a little more to make the 30 mark.
Reply 4
Done.
Ahhaa i love the end. 'thanks. honestly' made me happy :biggrin:
Done. :smile:
done :smile: If you are actually planning to create/sell one, I would be deeply interested in it :biggrin: I've given kinda some extensive comments at the bottom and hope they will help.

do PM me or let me know if you are creating it / have created it!

whats the purpose of the questionnaire for?
Reply 8
Wow! The response has been unexpectedly positive.

Back story: I have been writing AS/AL philosophy articles/guides for the last year or so. I've written so much that have a folder that contains some 200 pages of quality material. It'll take me a while to format and arrange the material, but I honestly think the resource rivals the 6-7 textbooks I own.

prince_of_paupers, you'd sound like the perfect person to test the document. Would you be interested in doing that?
I've just finished an A Level in Philosophy on the AQA sylabus and it's so hard to find any decent textbooks for that so it'd be good to have one.
Ekpyrotic
Wow! The response has been unexpectedly positive.

Back story: I have been writing AS/AL philosophy articles/guides for the last year or so. I've written so much that have a folder that contains some 200 pages of quality material. It'll take me a while to format and arrange the material, but I honestly think the resource rivals the 6-7 textbooks I own.

prince_of_paupers, you'd sound like the perfect person to test the document. Would you be interested in doing that?

I would love to do :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending