The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
God, I hate girls who do this. So ******* annoying! It's like, does your whole world just revolve around this guy, nothing else? Me and my boyfriend are always taking the piss out of them.
just_tha_bboy
It's like some girls don't have their own life they just have a boyfriend :rolleyes:

yeh.
_Fleur_
God, I hate girls who do this. So ******* annoying! It's like, does your whole world just revolve around this guy, nothing else? Me and my boyfriend are always taking the piss out of them.

oh ze iwony :rolleyes:
Reply 43
one friend gives me detailed descriptions of all of her bf's penises. so quit complaining, and think of those in worse conditions.
just_tha_bboy
The girls who go on about their boyfriends all the time who are armed with Facebook are worse! They'll post a Facebook status all the time about what they are doing about their boyfriend and how much they love him. They'll even go as far as uploading images of them kissing/posing/etc and having it as a profile pic!

Thank god you are able to hide news feeds!

YES YES!!!
ITS SO ****************************************** ANNOYING!
Like...all the time, status update blah blah blah..love you, next status update blah blah blah...love you..and it goes on and on...and its only girls!!...
Its mental :s-smilie:..
sil3nt_cha0s
I don't know, do they annoy you? :awesome:

I think it's just their sign for you not to make a move on them. They come across as being devoted to their boyfriend, therefore any normal guy should cotton onto the fact she's taken as a girlfriend.

Yep, you say that..but then the next day shes at a club grinding on another guy and ends up "accidentally" sleeping with him :awesome:
Yeah I know a girl who does this. Whatever the conversation is about, 'My Boyfriend' is always brought into it. She mentions 'My Boyfriend' and how clever and talented he is so much that even I am a little bit in love with him despite never meeting him. :p:
Reply 47
Arabassist
oh ze iwony :rolleyes:

Errrrm, yeah. That was the whole point... :rolleyes:
Reply 48
sometimes i do it to make it clear to a guy that i'm not interested but other times, it just kinda comes up. when you spend a lot of time with a person, they tend to be your main topic of conversation. it's the same with friends, if you spend a lot of time with one specific friend you end up saying things like "oh so and so loves that film, we saw it the other day" or "me and so and so went there for lunch" etc etc
We had a girl like this. So I made up this friend from north wales and basicaly did whatever she did. Whenever she tried to say stuff I'd interupt with some story about how awesome "John" was. I even made a facebook group and she was the only one out of about 15 of us who didn't know he wasn't real.

Eventualy she got the idea when I told her he once beat off a shark using his own arm, then later re-attached it using stiches fashioned out of jungle grass.
just_tha_bboy
Is it me or do girls who go on about their boyfriends all the time annoy me?

I had a girl like this at my previous uni. God, she was annoying the hell out of me. She used to bring up her damn boyfriend in everything she said. When she was giving a presentation on some ambient music the other day, she was, like "...and I remember, that when I was at the airport, WITH MY BOYFRIEND..." :eek: ******* hell, how is that relevant? Just stick to the goddamn subject and stop bringing that tosser up whenever the opportunity arises - YES, we know that you have a boyfriend, YES - we know that you love him very much, so just get on with it already :eek:
Actually I know a guy who does this about his girlfriend....

He obviously loves her but...come on.

Whatever happened to keeping everything between you and your partner to keep it special.
Tbh if I had a boyfriend I probably would.
It does annoy me how almost every girl I meet thinks I am chatting them up, at most im flirting as I think I can look but not touch sort of thing and know I cant get with them but hope they flirt back.

Doesnt mean I want to get with them(sounds contradictory)
Funpeddler

:lol: :lol:
_Fleur_

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Argh, I hate that.
There's a girl I've just started work with and in those 2 days I think I now know more about her boyfriend than he knows about himself.
x-Disenchanted-x
Argh, I hate that.
There's a girl I've just started work with and in those 2 days I think I now know more about her boyfriend than he knows about himself.

youre from Wales. that's funny!
Reply 59
its totally lame if u drag bf to your convo all the times.
its boring, and u probably can talk about bf, but not forever.

especially when we hang out to have some fun with ladies...

Latest

Trending

Trending