The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OL1V3R
Those of who who'll be using Edexcel's ResultsPlus service on results day (myself included), let's post our Edexcel results in here!

I'll be posting my AS Physics and my AS Geography results... :eek:

would I be able to get mine If someone gave me their password ?
Reply 2
milan5baros

No. Your password is unique to you - you should be able to login using your name and code (that you'll see on the little card that you should have been given, by your school/exam centre)
Reply 3
milan5baros

I don't think so, because I've already registered with the details to my school. So I don't think giving my password to someone else would work.
OL1V3R
I don't think so, because I've already registered with the details to my school. So I don't think giving my password to someone else would work.

ahh that's a shame. I don't think my school does them. Do you get the results early? or what's the main advantage anyway ?
Reply 5
how do you register?? i Did A level religious studies ( philosophy and ethics ) with edexcel. Hmmm it will be interesting this time.
Reply 6
I get 3 of my 4 results via edexcel online results :angry:
Reply 7
mr_Cricket
how do you register?? i Did A level religious studies ( philosophy and ethics ) with edexcel. Hmmm it will be interesting this time.

You can only register if your school gave you one of those small slips with a PIN number inside it.

Here's an idea for the thread! When our results come online, why don't we Print Screen our results and put them on here?
Reply 8
I registered, think it said something about an email, but I haven't received one... Anyone else got a confirmation email or will we get one on/much closer to thursday?

I'll be using Edexcel Results Plus to check my Chemistry grade. :eek2:
Reply 10
men what was your ums in chem and maths and bio last year :smile:
Reply 11
My school will not give it to me, lol.
Reply 12
Used this last year for AS, does anyone know if its the same password etc ?
Reply 13
mena i meant
logic123
men what was your ums in chem and maths and bio last year :smile:
241, 257 and 260 respectively.

253 in Computing if you're that interested too. :yy:
Reply 15
awsome
Reply 16
did yo utake many resists in june for AS
Reply 17
i took alot to try and bump the marks up as much as possible cause the A2 chem unit5 and physic sunit 5 were awful but other people thought that aswell
Reply 18
Geography A-Level, German+History AS Level for me :s-smilie:
Reply 19
I wish all exam boards did this :frown: I'll be checking my Maths at exactly 6am.

Latest