The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
it's costing me £50 with a young persons railcard to get there! :eek:

also i'm bringing my mum along with me... is anyone else bringing a parent? i'm going to a couple of other open days on my own, but i just wanted her to see around where i'm considering applying to spend the next 5/6years of my life...

additionally, is anyone else going there from a private school? i've heard dark rumours about bristol's attitude towards us and wondered about anyone else's experiences.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
ant87
additionally, is anyone else going there from a private school? i've heard dark rumours about bristol's attitude towards us and wondered about anyone else's experiences.

Bristol doesn't have an attitude to state or private school applicants. It's a myth.
Reply 22
Tidasquall
I want to go, anyone else going from Coventry or anywhere near coventry? I guess the only thing is train, checked the buses, however they were all like 3 hour journeys :eek:

I think I'm near Coventry ... well, I'm in the West Mids anyway but I'm driving up so I have no idea :redface:

I'm not going to the one on the 23rd anymore - going on 27th instead which is a specific Science & Medicine one.
Reply 23
I'm proud to say that I was OFFICIALLY THERE on the Open Day, lol. Took me ages to get there though, train fare was around £30 AFTER peak time.

Went to my departments, and had a couple of free ice creams made from Liquid Nitrogen - that was cool :smile:
Reply 24
I was there too :smile: had a look round the law and biology depts. really liked the uni :smile:
did anyone look round the economics department becuase i am interested but couldnt get there
Reply 26
josh1988uk
did anyone look round the economics department becuase i am interested but couldnt get there

I did. It's in a nice area, like a street, with old style buildings, the lecturer looked a mole, though he was funny. What economics course were you interested in?
im interested in straight plain old economics.
Reply 28
futurekid
I did. It's in a nice area, like a street, with old style buildings, the lecturer looked a mole, though he was funny. What economics course were you interested in?

He had the biggest baddest glasses in the world.
lol. just what i want to base my decison on. do they have any open days in august september

Latest

Trending

Trending