The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm pretty sure food is allowed.

You can just carry it in a small backpack or something, they won't search you for a sarnie
i know you can take food in coz i used to do it when i went with school..but its annoying bcoz youve gotta carry it around with you all day and on some rides you cant leave your bags
Reply 3
As long as you aren't blatantly bringing in a huge hamper basket full of food, they won't care. Or they might, but they won't do anything about it.

You can buy special Fast Track tickets at the gate, I believe.
Yeah, of course you can take food in! Enjoy your picnic :biggrin:
Just put food in a rucksack or something they never check - I would imagine you're allowed to take your own stuff anyway 'cause there's places where you can have picnics and stuff

Better idea than fastrack tickets go on the popular rides as single riders instead of queuing to get seats together !
Long Haired Teen
I'm heading off with some mates to Alton Towers tomorrow, just wondering if anybody knows the rules about taking food in there. Will they take it off you or do they not care.

Also i think there are some ways of geting fast track tickets for the rides. Anybody know how these work?

Thanks =]

On the fast track ticket you get allocated a specific timeslot and are free to do whatever until then - then when you time comes up you queue in small queue/jump to fairly near the front.

You can take as much food as you want - but where to put bags while on some rides might be a problem. I usually take very little and keep valuables on me. That way I can just sling the bag near the ride and I've not lost much if it does get damaged/lost/we.

Have an ace time!

Latest

Trending

Trending