The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

call for new law people (and advice about accommodation)

hey, im rosie... accepted my place at bristol for law and french? anyone else on my course?? would be ncie to speak to people.. also, im just about to send off my accommodation form and ive put wills hall because when i went to visit i thought it was really beautiful, but now ive become rather obsessed with these new ones, woodland court looks amazing, so close and the rooms are en suite?? what does everyone think?? just the way its opening line is 'fall out of bed and into your lectures' wow sounds good do you not think? but then again when i last saw it it wasnt built, and it IS the people who make the accommodation... so guys let me know what you think, and ane law ppl give me a shout especially!! xxxx rosy
Reply 1
rosyposy
hey, im rosie... accepted my place at bristol for law and french? anyone else on my course?? would be ncie to speak to people.. also, im just about to send off my accommodation form and ive put wills hall because when i went to visit i thought it was really beautiful, but now ive become rather obsessed with these new ones, woodland court looks amazing, so close and the rooms are en suite?? what does everyone think?? just the way its opening line is 'fall out of bed and into your lectures' wow sounds good do you not think? but then again when i last saw it it wasnt built, and it IS the people who make the accommodation... so guys let me know what you think, and ane law ppl give me a shout especially!! xxxx rosy

Heya! I'm Ciara, fairly obviously, am doing Law at Bristol too (hopefully). Also quite possibly doing a year in France for the European law option as they sent me a letter offering, but nothing is confirmed or anything.

Am applying to Clifton Hill House probably, again really close and I just like the look of it. Wills is really beautiful but too competitive for me :redface:.

Cxx
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
ciara
Heya! I'm Ciara, fairly obviously, am doing Law at Bristol too (hopefully). Also quite possibly doing a year in France for the European law option as they sent me a letter offering, but nothing is confirmed or anything.

Am applying to Clifton Hill House probably, again really close and I just like the look of it. Wills is really beautiful but too competitive for me :redface:.

Cxx

i was gonna go for that one too! closer isnt it? but i like the community thing at stoke bishop! hehe, im not too sure im SO lazy :s-smilie: xxx u thought about the new one? the one just opening with all en suites (shocker!)
Reply 3
I'm applying to Clifton Hill House too :smile: Although i'm a geographer so all you lawyers probably wont care lol!
Reply 4
Rob24601
I'm applying to Clifton Hill House too :smile: Although i'm a geographer so all you lawyers probably wont care lol!

we care! how come u chose that one? i was really thinking of it but now i'm swayed by the new one and Wills...
Reply 5
i know this might seem a tad silly, but what's the acknowledgement card we have to send in with the accomodation form?
cheers in advance!
They send it back to use when they receive the form so that we know it arrived. That was people don't miss the deadline if their stuff gets lost in the post.

Latest

Trending

Trending