The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
jennieg33
i cdnt log in at all!! so i rang 0161-247 2904. n they tld me wot 2 do!! n i can now log on!!!

what did they tell you to do?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 21
ok i tried to change my password through the site but it keep saying internal ERROR :angry:
Dubstepper
ok i tried to change my password through the site but it keep saying internal ERROR :angry:

Keeps saying i got my old password wrong even when i clearly am putting in the right one!! :mad:
I kept getting "Internal error" (no explanation) until I realised I'd hadn't included an uppercase character in my new password. You need at least one lowercase, one uppercase and one number.
Reply 24
I have changed my password as they asked to do for and, finally, I can get into my ibox :smile: try to do so
watchtheday
I kept getting "Internal error" (no explanation) until I realised I'd hadn't included an uppercase character in my new password. You need at least one lowercase, one uppercase and one number.

Did this and now it worked perfectly :smile:
KirstiecNI
Did this and now it worked perfectly :smile:

My bill is in the post!!! :biggrin:
watchtheday
My bill is in the post!!! :biggrin:

Do you take vasa? Or Mustercard?!:p:
Reply 28
KirstiecNI
Do you take vasa? Or Mustercard?!:p:

LOOOL
Who doesn't love a good friends quote?
Reply 30
it works YAAAAAAY
Reply 31
I was able to change my password but I still can't log into my student emails.

:angry:
eek i cant work out my current password to change it! I haven't got my letter about the student card or anythin, so can anyone do me a favour and let me know what the format is for password?
Like is it ddmmyy

eeeeeeeeek
Reply 33
chilin_dude
eek i cant work out my current password to change it! I haven't got my letter about the student card or anythin, so can anyone do me a favour and let me know what the format is for password?
Like is it ddmmyy

eeeeeeeeek

datemonthyr

ddMmmyy
Cheers! It worked :smile:
Reply 35
Mine works! x
Reply 36
Aimee91
If you go onto the mmu website now it gives you a link to change your password you must do this before you can log in.

I tried that still having trouble don't think i'm meant to log into my e-mails :frown: xx

Latest

Trending

Trending