As students, living on our student loans becomes a way of survival.
The happiest day for many students is the day their student loan arrived into their accounts.
But life doesn't have to be this difficult.
This article aims to show how discount and voucher sites can be used to great effect when you know what to look for, in order to save money.
- There are constantly deals and sales going on within Debenhams, and you can always pick up some good deals with printable vouchers. Debenhams currently have some great deals on sporting gear and you can get up to 25% off their summer selection. - Debenhams
- One of the fastest growing retailers is Very, an online company specialising in womens wear, but they also have electrical goods and gadgets. - Very
- Boden currently have a great Queens Jubilee prize draw going on with some very retro prizes. - Boden
- Everyone is familiar with New Look, but often they can be expensive and over priced. You can find some of their great vouchers and deals off here. - New Look
- For guys, getting a good suit for graduation is a must, you can get good quality shirts for good deals from TM Lewin. TM Lewin
- Clarks have always been a shoe shop for kids, however they're really pushed new ranges and new lines in order to appeal to the older audience. They actually have ranges off good shoes and trainers which you can get for great deals. - Clarks
- If the likes of Clarks and TM Lewin are out of your price range, you can get good stuff from Next. They have large selections of both men and womens shirts, as well as casual and formal clothing. - Next
- For the girls out there, you may want to treat yourself once in a while. Why not get some sexy lingerie from Ann Summers with these great voucher deals. - Ann Summers
- Grocery shopping can be expensive, and although most students shop at the usual Tesco and ASDA, it is always good to get some quality food from Marks and Spencer once in a while. Treat you and your housemates to a quality dinner once in a while, and use a Marks and Spencer voucher code to get money off your purchase. - Marks and Spencer
- For summer dresses and casual clothing, girls don't need to look any further than Dorothy Perkins. A part of the Arcadia Group, Dorothy Perkins has established itself as a major player in the womens wear high street fashion lines. - Dorothy Perkins
After graduation every student needs a getaway with their friends before they enter the big bad world of work. Below is a list of great money saving travel agents and travel companies.
- Hotels.com is great for looking at worldwide Hotels. - Hotels.com
- Thomson is one of the UKs largest travel groups, they cater for every age and help you build your perfect holiday, whether you want a sunny beach getaway, or a city break Thomson has the one for you. Thomson
- Another well known travel brand, Thomas Cook have one of the largest networks of hotels and airlines in the world. They use this to construct the perfect getaway for you and your friends. They have options for travel insurance, money exchange, and car hire. Thomas Cook
- Low Cost Holidays are a company which has gained a great online reputation for having excellent deals and providing value. Low Cost Holidays
- And finally, onthebeach.co.uk are a travel agent specialising in sunny beachy holidays and perfect for a post graduation de-stress! onthebeach.co.uk