Kaplan Business School (KBS) is a London business school with campuses throughout the UK. We are a private college and focus solely on professional subjects such as accounting, finance, business and law.
Kaplan Business School offers both full & part time degrees:
- Bachelor of Laws LLB Undergraduate Degree
- BSc Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Degree
- BSc Accounting with Law Undergraduate Degree
- BSc Banking and Finance Undergraduate Degree
- BSc Business Undergraduate Degree
- BSc Economics and Finance Undergraduate Degree
Profile and reputation
Kaplan's presence in the UK stretches back more than 50 years through the Financial Training Company, which it acquired in 2003. We are one of the largest providers of professional training and business qualifications in Asia and the UK, and won the Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2007.
All of the tuition programmes offered by Kaplan Business School (KBS) are designed to prepare students to sit the exams for degree courses offered by the University of London International Programmes.
All of the degree courses that form part of the University of London International Programme are developed by the constituent colleges of the University of London. Students in Kaplan Business School, for instance, are studying degrees in economics or finance developed by the London School of Economics (LSE) for the University of London International Programmes. Input from the LSE includes development of the degree structure, module content, course materials, together with assessment.
Kaplan Business School has campuses in:
- Birmingham - Second Floor Baskerville House, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2ND, 0121 200 8440
- Bristol - 1st Floor, Linear Park, Avon St, Bristol, Avon BS2 0PS, 0117 954 1377
- London - 3 Cathedral Street, London SE1 9DE, 020 7920 6868
- Manchester - 6th Floor St. James Building, 79 Oxford Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester M1 6FQ, 020 8727 3515
- Reading - The Blade, Abbey Street, Reading, West Berkshire RG1 3BA 0118 951 3100