TSR Wiki > Careers > Career Options > Law
Law careers can be very varied, as can the routes you can take to get in to one. Many people will start with a law degree, but that is not, by any means, the only way in to law, even if you want to become a solicitor or barrister.
If you feel law would interest you, why not read our law articles to find out more about legal careers and studying for a law degree.
- Routes in to Law - find out how you can to structure your education to achieve a law career in different ways.
Law at University
- Law Degree - read the main degree course guide for law including information on admissions and admission requirements.
- Law Personal Statements - read sample personal statements for law courses to get an idea of what to include in yours.
- LNAT - every you need to know about the "Law National Admission Test".
- Law Offers 2007 - the offers received by some members of TSR who applied for law for entry in 2007.
Law can be studies at GCSE level.
You can take law at A Level but it is considered a soft subject by some unis.
- Law Revision Notes - what ever level you're studying law at, why not read some of the law revision notes to help prepare for your exams. Why not add your own notes to the library too?
- Law at University - discussions all about applying for and studying law at university.
- Law Academic Help - get help with law home work and course work at any level right up to degree.