Mental Health is a term which covers a large range of issues which affect people. Read our guidance below, but remember, they are no substitute for seeing a trained professional and if feel you suffer from any of these problems we advise you go see your GP.
- Depression and Anti-depressant Medication
- How to Help a Depressed Person
- Eating Disorders
- Self harm Information
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms (Part 2)
- Getting Help
- Having a Tough Time Starting Uni - Discuss it here.
- Health and Relationships Forum - Just want to talk about how you're feeling? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members.
Visit the Mental Health Forum
|Latest Mental Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV||1 minute ago Replies: 4408|
|How do you cover up self harm scars||1 Hour Ago Replies: 28|
|Applying for DSA but unsure about eligibility?||1 Hour Ago Replies: 2|
|"Depression Can Never Be Cured" - True Or False?||2 hours ago Replies: 6|
|Should I leave?||6 hours ago Replies: 5|
|Go to Mental health forum Post new thread|