Mental Health is a term which covers a large range of issues which affect people. Read our guidance below, but remember, they are no substitute for seeing a trained professional and if feel you suffer from any of these problems we advise you go see your GP.
- Depression and Anti-depressant Medication
- How to Help a Depressed Person
- Eating Disorders
- Self harm Information
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms (Part 2)
- Getting Help
- Having a Tough Time Starting Uni - Discuss it here.
- Health and Relationships Forum - Just want to talk about how you're feeling? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members.
Visit the Mental Health Forum
|Latest Mental Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|Mental Health Support Society XV||20 minutes ago Replies: 9073|
|Not left the house in a good while||1 Hour Ago Replies: 63|
|What OCDs do you have?||1 Hour Ago Replies: 16|
|Have you ever suffered from a mental health problem?||4 hours ago Replies: 3|
|getting hit by car intentionally||9 hours ago Replies: 18|
|Go to Mental health forum Post new thread|