Mental Health is a term which covers a large range of issues which affect people. Read our guidance below, but remember, they are no substitute for seeing a trained professional and if feel you suffer from any of these problems we advise you go see your GP.
- Depression and Anti-depressant Medication
- How to Help a Depressed Person
- Eating Disorders
- Self harm Information
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms (Part 2)
- Getting Help
- Having a Tough Time Starting Uni - Discuss it here.
- Health and Relationships Forum - Just want to talk about how you're feeling? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members.
Visit the Mental Health Forum
|Latest Mental Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|First job after uni and I feel I can't do this anymore.||5 minutes ago Replies: 6|
|Mental Health Support Society XVIII||26 minutes ago Replies: 649|
|I keep on thinking I'm going to die.||35 minutes ago Replies: 0|
|Moving into supported (assisted) living||36 minutes ago Replies: 7|
|Mental health gets worse when I have my period||1 Hour Ago Replies: 9|
|Go to Mental health forum Post new thread|