Mental Health is a term which covers a large range of issues which affect people. Read our guidance below, but remember, they are no substitute for seeing a trained professional and if feel you suffer from any of these problems we advise you go see your GP.
- Depression and Anti-depressant Medication
- How to Help a Depressed Person
- Eating Disorders
- Self harm Information
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms
- Self harm - Information and Coping Mechanisms (Part 2)
- Getting Help
- Having a Tough Time Starting Uni - Discuss it here.
- Health and Relationships Forum - Just want to talk about how you're feeling? Use the H&R forum to chat with others. Use the anonymous posting feature if you want to hide your identity from site members.
Visit the Mental Health Forum
|Latest Mental Health Discussions||Last post/replies|
|Mental Health Support Society XV||5 minutes ago Replies: 3789|
|People think I'm sad?||39 minutes ago Replies: 3|
|I have had depression for years and tommorow will be the first time I go to see a GP||40 minutes ago Replies: 8|
|Psychosis and hearing voices||6 hours ago Replies: 10|
|Depression - St John's Wort - Experience||10 hours ago Replies: 52|
|Go to Mental health forum Post new thread|