- 2 slices of bread
- 2 slices of processed cheese (the kind that you would put on burgers)
- 1 cm thick slice of cheese off the block
- 2 Babybels
- half a tub of spreadable cheese
- half a tub of philadelphia
- Spread the half tub of spreadable cheese on one slice of bread and the philli on the other slice.
- Stick one slice of processed cheese on top of each piece of bread, put the 1cm thick slice of cheese in-between the two pieces of cheese.
- Slice the babybels along the side so you have 4 thinner pieces. Place these carefully in a diamond shape on top of the thick slice of cheese and put the 2 pieces of bread together.
- Place the toastie into the toastie maker and cook until the bread goes hard but isn't cooked.
- Cover the toastie in layers of butter and put in once more and cook until golden brown.
- Place a few leaves of parsley on top for presentation. Serve hot. Eat.
can also try it with brown sauce