- Chicken breast
- Jar of red pesto
- An onion
- Cooking oil
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees/Gas Mark 6
2. Slice the chicken breast into inch wide strips.
3. Place in oven proof dish and brush with oil.
4. Spread a few spoonfulls of pesto over the chicken.
5. Chop up onion and mushrooms and add on top.
6. Cover with some more oil, cover dish then place in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Other vegetables can be used instead of/as well as the mushrooms. Peppers and courgettes are particularly suitable, however, feel free to experiment with any spare ingredients you have.