- 250g digestive biscuits
- 50g plain chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- 50g glace cherries
- 50g walnuts
- 50g raisins
- 100g margarine
- 100g golden syrup
- Melt chocolate and margarine in a large bowl above a pan of water.
- At the same time crush the digestive biscuits in to very small pieces in another bowl(not crumbs).
- Mix the golden syrup in to the melted chocolate.
- Once fully melted, mixed the biscuits pieces in to the chocolate.
- Mix in the cherries, raisins and walnuts.
- Grease a recntgualr tray/tin or dish, about 1 inch deep or more.
- Empty the mixture in to the tray and press it in very hard to compact it down. It is very important this is done well, or the final product will fall apart.
- Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- Cut in to squares and eat!