The following rules are applicable for the 'Ted' video competition and will be applicable for the duration of the competition.
- The closing date for all entries is 23:59 Friday 14 December 2012.
- Entries must be made within the timeframe specified and via the submission form. Should the member have any problems with the submission form, please contact email@example.com and an alternative method will be recommended.
- The winner and runners-up will be notified by email no later than Friday 21 December.
- You still own the rights to your video, but The Student Room can use any material submitted (not just the winning entries) on its website or publicity materials.
- Winners will be picked by the community team at The Student Room.
- You must be 16 or over in order to enter.
- The prizes are as stated on the main competition page. There is no cash alternative.
- Your information will not be shared or passed on to third-party companies.
- As well as these terms and conditions, general site-wide terms and conditions apply. See here.