The General Election that closed on Saturday 31st August 2013 resulted in the following seat allocation.
TSR Labour Party: 82 votes - 9 seats - 17.56%
TSR Conservative & Unionist Party: 76 votes - 9 seats - 16.27%
TSR Green Party: 70 votes - 8 seats - 14.99%
TSR Liberal Party: 58 votes - 7 seats - 12.42%
TSR UKIP: 53 votes - 6 seats - 11.35%
TSR Libertarian Party: 44 votes - 5 seats - 9.42%
TSR Socialist Party: 36 votes - 4 seats - 7.71%
barnetlad MP: 22 votes - 1 seat - 4.71%
ImNew MP (Removed from his seat on October 18, 2013 due to a permanent ban): 10 votes - 1 seat - 2.14%
On Saturday 7th September, the TSR Conservative & Unionist Party, the TSR Liberal Party and the TSR UK Independence Party formed HM Government. HM Most Loyal Opposition was formed by the TSR Labour Party and the TSR Green Party.
On October 18, 2013, independent MP ImNew was banned, this resulted in a by-election contested by three candidates Stiff Little Fingers, Tactical Nuclear Penguin and AttackofTheBoris. The latter candidate won the seat with 41.25% of the vote and became ImNew's replacement.
The Speakership Team and all Members of the Eighteenth Parliament are listed below:
The Speakership Team
- Jarred† - Speaker of the TSR Model House of Commons
- toronto353‡ - Deputy Speaker of the TSR Model House of Commons
†The Speaker of the House of Commons is not a practicing MP though they do lead the MP usergroup.
‡The Deputy Speaker may hold other roles besides the Deputy Speakership; see below.
HM Government (23 MPs)
TSR Conservative & Unionist Party (10 MPs)
- Qwertish - Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Leader of the TSR Conservative & Unionist Party
- Bun - Deputy Leader of the TSR Conservative & Unionist Party
- Moleman1996 - Chairman of the TSR Conservative & Unionist Party
†AttackofTheBoris is an independent MP, hence the seat belongs to him and not the party in which he sits with.
TSR Liberal Party (7 MPs)
- Birchington - Deputy Prime Minister, Leader of the TSR Liberal Party
- Mazzini - Deputy Leader of the TSR Liberal Party
†Not an MP
TSR UK Independence Party (6 MPs)
- toronto353 - Leader of the TSR UK Independence Party
- Afcwimbledon2 - Deputy Leader of the TSR UK Independence Party
- HJ M
HM Most Loyal Opposition (17 MPs)
TSR Labour Party (9 MPs)
- Saoirse:3 - Leader of HM Most Loyal Opposition, Leader of the TSR Labour Party
- RoryS - Deputy Leader of the TSR Labour Party
- StatusRed - Chair of the TSR Labour Party
- Endless Blue
- That Bearded Man
TSR Green Party (8 MPs)
- Cheese_Monster - Leader of the TSR Green Party
- Kittiara - Deputy Leader of the TSR Green Party
- St Brynjar
- Blue Meltwater
Others (11 MPs)
TSR Libertarian Party (5 MPs)
- talentedlobster - Leader of the TSR Libertarian Party
- TheCrackInTime - Deputy Leader of the TSR Libertarian Party
TSR Socialist Party (4 MPs)
- Republic1 - Commissar of Recruitment and External Affairs (C1)
- nixonsjellybeans - Deputy Commissar of Recruitment and External Affairs (Deputy C1)
- JPKC - Commissar of Legislative Advancement (C2)
- Stiff Little Fingers
Independents (1 MP)
The Next Election
The next election must be called by Saturday 8th March 2014.
The Previous Parliament
Details of the 17th TSR Parliament can be found here.