Aldi sponsored profile
On the face of it, Aldi is a quirky, down-to-earth supermarket, providing its customers with great quality at discount prices. Take a look at the bigger picture and it’s quite breathtaking. We’re one of the most impressive retailers in the global business market today; a supermarket that’s getting it right. We’re winning all kinds of awards and new stores are springing up all over the UK and Ireland (currently one every week). Combine this with over 9,000 stores worldwide – and continuing expansion throughout Europe, North America and Australia – and you’ll see why it’s an incredibly exciting time to join us.
At a glance
What's the 'Aldi difference'?
Ask anyone who works here and they’ll tell you the same thing: we’re like no other. It just feels different at Aldi. For instance, clarity features throughout our business. Everyone knows what’s expected of them and they can see how their efforts affect the business. We’re also a very responsible company, always treating our people with decency and respect. Progression is based on merit and there’s a clear pathway to personal success. People are often surprised at how open we are. Even with a business model that’s incredibly watertight, we’re open to fresh ideas that will help us become even better. It’s a fantastic place for people who are willing to work hard and learn from the very best.
Your questions answered
Of course you’ve got lots of questions. We like that.
So you like what you hear? Great. Maybe it’s time you took the next big step. You can find our Apply section right here. Go on, go for it.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »