About the scholarship• We only have one scholarship to offer via the ‘Start-Up’ competition.
• The winner of the ‘Start-Up’ competition will receive 100% fees. scholarship, which equates to the value of £9,200.
• The scholarship is available to ‘home’ UK/EU students only.
• You must have at least a lower second class honours degree (2:2) or international equivalent in any subject from a recognised institution by the time the course starts in September 2015.
• The winner of the ‘Start-Up’ competition must be eligible to start in September 2015.
• The scholarship will be paid quarterly throughout the year of study.
• If attendance is below 80% the scholarship will no longer be funded.
• The scholarship is available whichever exit route you choose (there are 4 exit routes available in the course).
• UEA may want to document your year as an MSc Enterprise and Business Creation student for marketing purposes.
• If you are a current UEA student you can still apply for a chance to win, should you be unsuccessful please check our website for other scholarship opportunities .
• The scholarship is only available during the ‘Start Up’ competition start and end date, 13th April until 30th April.
• Living expenses will need to be funded by the winner.
• Those shortlisted will be required to complete a UEA PGT application form, to ensure they meet the UEA admissions requirements.
Watch the experts answers here >>