The deadline is approaching … apply for student finance now!
Each year students apply late for their finance and have no way to pay for their course, halls and other important costs. Don’t let that happen to you!
The deadline for making sure you get your money at the start of your course is 15 May 2015 so apply now! If your application is late, your money might be too.
The quickest and easiest way to apply is online at www.studentfinancewales.co.uk
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a confirmed place, you should still apply now. Just use your preferred choice of course and change it later if you need to.
If you’ve started your application but not completed it, log back into your online student finance account now and finish it before the deadline.
Expert advice from Student Finance Wales
To help you fill in your application, we’ve produced a range of tools and step-by-step guidance on what you can get and how to apply. To access these helpful guides and for more information, visit and bookmark www.studentfinancewales.co.uk
And for regular updates on student finance like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and watch our films on YouTube.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »