Merck sponsored profile
When great minds get together, they inspire each other. Our collaborative culture proves it. By working a better way – sharing ideas, voicing opinions, giving feedback and lending support – we get better results. It's an approach that helps us make great things happen whether we're developing medications that fight cancer, applications for the life science industry, more powerful LCD and OLED technology or brighter pigments.
Wherever you join us, and in whatever role, you'll work alongside committed, high-performing people who want to make a difference. And you'll help us build on a long history of progress that stretches all the way back to 1668.
Find out where your skills and background could take you.
At a glance
More about Merck
Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma and chemicals, and for almost 350 years we have improved people‘s quality of life. This is due to the creativity and team spirit of our 40,000 employees around the world, so we’re committed to help them develop and to reward their excellence. Merck makes great things happen.
Chat to others about careers
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and tools
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »