Merck sponsored profile
When great minds get together, they inspire each other. Our collaborative culture proves it. By working a better way – sharing ideas, voicing opinions, giving feedback and lending support – we get better results. It's an approach that helps us make great things happen whether we're developing medications that fight cancer, applications for the life science industry, more powerful LCD and OLED technology or brighter pigments.
Wherever you join us, and in whatever role, you'll work alongside committed, high-performing people who want to make a difference. And you'll help us build on a long history of progress that stretches all the way back to 1668.
Find out where your skills and background could take you.
At a glance
More about Merck
Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma and chemicals, and for almost 350 years we have improved people‘s quality of life. This is due to the creativity and team spirit of our 40,000 employees around the world, so we’re committed to help them develop and to reward their excellence. Merck makes great things happen.
Chat to others about careers
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionPopular university forumsPopular study forumsPopular news forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level homeTalkSubjects A-G
- Exam results
Unis with spaces
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »