Choc cake in a mug
If one course isn’t enough and the thought of baking conjures up images of effort, time and mess… then our no-bake option is ready in minutes and perfect for that sweet tooth craving. One occasion when cooking in a microwave is a good thing!
2 tbsp self-raising flour (not heaped or level – but in between)
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp instant coffee powder
1 small egg
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp sunflower oil
few choc buttons
grab a large mug.
spoon the dry ingredients into the mug and mix well.
crack in the egg and whisk to combine with a fork.
drizzle in the milk and oil and stir.
drop in a few choc buttons.
place into a microwave and cook for 2 ½ mins on full power.
leave to rest for 1 minute then eat with lashings of cream or ice cream.
makes one large pudding in a mug... a generous dessert or ample to share
More easy recipes to cook at uni
Find this receipe on Sorted (external link)
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and tools
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »