PwC employer guide
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last twelve years.
Where you could work
There are many areas of our business you can choose to join:
Ways you can gain work experience
No matter which year you’re in at University we have many ways you can learn, partly about us, but more importantly, about yourself. You can learn where your skills, interests and career goals would best fit by spending as little as one day with us on a career open day or if you’re looking to invest more time, you could apply to our summer internship programme or perhaps one of our work placements.
Join PwC. We’ll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
At a glance
What you need to know about PwC
Our offer to you
• You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
• Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
• Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
• To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
• Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
• To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
What we look for
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’. The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »