- Don’t use your real name as your user name
- Don’t post any contact details on the forums
- Don’t publicly distribute details of your halls, even on your university’s forum.
- Don’t respond to posts or private messages that contain content that is offensive, inappropriate, threatening, suggestive, or that makes you feel uncomfortable. Report it to us straight away.
- If you decide to meet up with someone you’ve met online, stay safe by meeting them with a group of people you know, and in a busy public place.
- Online bullying affects people of all ages. If someone is bullying you, harassing you picking on you, or inciting others to pick on you, report it. We won’t reveal your username to those involved.
- It’s not impolite to ignore someone if they ask you inappropriate questions, request personal details or make you feel uncomfortable.
- Don’t get sucked into fights and arguments. Some people enjoy upsetting others. If you see such troll posts, or you feel that you’re being trolled, click on ‘report post’.
If you have any concerns about something that’s happened on TSR, please post in the Ask A Moderator (AAM) forum. It’s not public – only the moderators will see it, and all our moderators are known to the company and have passed DBS checks. You can also contact TSR staff directly via [email protected].