You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.
This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...
Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members. Entering the competition is easy - just reply in the comments at the bottom of this page with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.
More about this prize:
The great value Sistema Microwave range is a must for any student’s kitchen – making it simple to cook healthy meals in a hurry.
Made in New Zealand, the Sistema range is BPA & Phthalate free as well as being fridge, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Featuring the unique Klip It Sistema clips to prevent spillages and cool to touch handles this microwave range is robust and well designed, providing everything you need for microwave cooking.
• Sistema Rice Steamer: perfect cooking of rice, polenta and couscous in minutes. Complete with a pressure chamber tray which ensures the rice stays nice and moist. Comes with a non-stick rice paddle for serving. Much quicker and easier than cooking in a saucepan. SRP £12.99
• Sistema Soup Mug: No more spills when heating soup in the microwave. Pressure vent in lid for splatter free re-heating. SRP £5.49
• Sistema Easy Eggs: This brand new innovative product makes it so quick and simple to make the perfect scrambled or flat egg in seconds. No more mess when cooking or pans to be scrubbed! Cooking eggs has never been so simple. SRP £4.99
• Sistema Microwave Round: Perfect for heating and re-heating food as well as cooking vegetables quickly. SRP £4.99
• Sistema Medium Steamer: Steaming vegetables, fish and poultry in the microwave couldn't be easier or quicker. Simply add water to the base container, place food in the steaming colander, clip on the lid with the steam vent left open and cook in the microwave!SRP £8.49
Taking part in this competition couldn't be easier - just reply in the comments at the bottom of this page with the words 'Sort my kitchen kit!'
The prize draw will close at 23:59 on Monday 5 October with the winner being announced shortly after.