<a class="snippet-img block standard" href="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=10417-tsr-help-centre" rel="" style="border-style: none;"><img src="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/cms/snippet/2016-01/back-to-hubv2.png" alt="Back to the A-level results section" class="" title="Back to the TSR help centre"></a><a class="snippet-img block compact" href="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=10417-tsr-help-centre" rel="" style="border-style: none;"><img src="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/cms/snippet/2016-01/back-to-hub-mobilev2.png" alt="Back to the TSR help centre" class="" title="Back to the TSR help centre"></a>
<h3>If you use TSR regularly, why not join our team?</h3>
You have the chance to be part of an amazing team, learn new skills, develop as a person, meet new people on exclusive meet-ups, all of this whilst making a real difference to the lives of students - how cool does that sound?
We’re looking for committed, enthusiastic and mature members who want to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in with making TSR a better site for all students. If you have a particular interest or expertise in a given topic or subject across TSR, a positive outlook and you are a real people person, please get in touch!
<h3>Why you should join…</h3>
- Take a leading role in facilitating discussion and nurturing a community within a forum around a subject / topic you care about to help set its tone.
- Work together to develop and organise projects on TSR, for example Grow Your Grades, Uni Advice and the Transformation Contest.
- Welcome new people and help them settle into the community.
- Help make TSR a friendlier, more useful place by actively offering advice and help to members.
- Keep the forum tidy by moving misplaced threads and help members by responding to unanswered questions.
- Develop the community further by engaging with users that are drifting away.
<h3>What do you get out it?</h3>
You get to:
- Become part of a friendly team and will act as positivity and support in people’s lives by helping them through their tough student years.
- Take part in a fun and life changing experience, by making friendships, building relationships and develop as people.
- See the impact of your work with data on how your user base grows and how often they engage.
- Build new skills in an advisory and social media role for the UK's No.1 Education website, read by 6 million people per month.
- Come to exclusive team meets (for 18+ members - in the past we’ve gone to Centre Parcs, country mansions and cruises down the Thames!)
- Receive training on various topics including: university application advice from UCAS; offering peer support from Nightline; and editorial feedback on articles and blogs from our Editor.
<h3><b>To join, you must be:</b></h3>
- Aged 16 +
- Be able to complete a DBS application – you’ll receive a certificate.
- Able to commit to making regular contributions on site.
To apply, post in our Moderator Applications forum outlining which forum you would like to help out in and why, get involved here.