Introduction to The Community Team
The Community Team (often referred to as the CT) are employees at TSR working from the sunny seaside office in Brighton. The forum is overseen by the community team you won't be able to miss them onsite as their user names are always written in red.
Within the team are community executives, managers and an editorial team. Each community executive is in charge of a certain section of the forum (Life around learning, Universities and study help) and their role is to moderate, stimulate and engage with the conversations in this area. This also includes creating articles of interest, running competitions and getting to know the community.
The CT role is to help the TSR community and support the Section Leaders and Support Team with all the creative ideas they come up with to make the site a better place. They also set direction for TSR, and work with other branches of the TSR team – such as sales and development – to improve the running of the site.
Importantly they are also in overall charge of all moderation on the website and have the ability to administer warnings or deal with any issues onsite. If you have any questions regarding moderation, you can post in the Ask The Community Team Forum.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Exam results
Study level forums
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »