It’s time to apply for your student finance!1Applying for university or college? Have you thought about how you’re going to pay for it? We’re here to help.
You should apply for student finance now so we can process your application in time for you starting university or college – if you don’t, there’s no guarantee that you’ll have your money for the start of your course!
You can apply for loans, which have to be paid back, to help pay your tuition fees and living costs. There’s also extra help for students with a disability, including a mental-health condition or specific learning difficulty, or students who have children or adult dependants. Usually, this extra help doesn’t have to be paid back.
It’s quick and easy to apply online at www.gov.uk/studentfinance
For a range of helpful tools and guidance visit our dedicated student finance zone at www.thestudentroom.co.uk/studentfinance
Read our new, interactive quick start guides and watch our short films at https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...ents-Resources
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Study help
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »