The TSR Study Planner allows you to build homework and revision around the rest of your life.
A Study Plan is a calendar or diary that includes all your activities, lessons and other commitments. Good study plans help you stay motivated, make sure you don’t run out of time when the revision pressure is on and balance your time across different subjects.
The TSR Study Planner can create an online, personalised revision timetable for you in less than 15 minutes.
You simply block out the times when you can’t study, add your exams and/or deadlines, decide how much revision you want to do for each and the Planner will schedule the revision for you.
Once made, you can opt to receive notifications to remind you about revision sessions, print off your Plan and easily make changes.
How TSR members use Study Plans
Tips for making a great Study Plan
• Be prepared to change your Study Plan – life always throws up surprises!
• Give yourself little rewards after a study session – looking forward to these helps keep you motivated.
• Look at your Study Plan as a set of guidelines rather than something that should be followed without thinking.
• Give yourself time before an exam to review all the content you need to learn.
• Build practise questions into your plan.