We're running a super July giveaway to welcome new members to The Student Room. You could win an iPad Air 2, a Playstation 4 or a GoPro Hero 4 just by creating a new account. All you need to do is complete a new registration using the link below.
Why join The Student Room?
The Student Room is the UK's biggest student community. We make student life easier, whether you're revising for exams, applying to university or dealing with personal issues. Anything you need help with, we've got your back.
- Get help from over 1 million student members
- Expert advice on applying to university
- Free revision help in every subject
Make sure to come to The Student Room on Results Day. We'll have trained UCAS advisors on hand to give the crucial advice you need to make your university decisions. Find out more in our Results Hub.
Prize terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: The Student Room Group (company no. 04666380) whose registered office is at International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE.
2. Employees of The Student Room Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/con...n_yr13julycomp
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th August 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Every new registration on The Student Room through this page is eligible for entry, but only one entry is valid per person.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The winner can pick either an iPad Air 2, GoPro Hero No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
12. The winners will be notified by email and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick replacement winners.
13. The prize will be sent to the address of the winner once contacted.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by request.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Each individual may only enter the competition once. Entering multiple times will disqualify you from any prize.