2. All entrants to competitions on The Student Room are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them. All entrants agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used for publicity at any time as a result of the competition.
3. Competitions are open to all UK residents except employees of The Student Room Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the running or setting up the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. These terms and conditions are applicable to all competitions run on The Student Room, unless specifically detailed otherwise on that competition's entry page. The closing date and specific rules for each competition are detailed on that competition's entry page on The Student Room.
6. After the competition's closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The winner(s) will be selected by a panel of representatives from The Student Room and Nominet.
9. The decision of the promoters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then The Student Room Group will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
11. The Student Room Group and any associated promoters bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in case of any event outside the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner(s) will be notified by electronic message and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and select replacement winner(s).
17. Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to The Student Room Group, International House, Queens Road, Brighton BN13XE within 28 days of the competition's closing date.
18. Only one entry is permitted per household. We shall disqualify any entries which, in our reasonable opinion, appear to be multiple entries unless the competition's specific rules state that multiple entries are permitted.
19. We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
20. The prize is a single MacBook Air, with the following specification:
- MacBook Air 13.3"
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256 GB Flash Storage