Maths and physics revision masterclassWe visited the University of Lincoln to ask their Maths and Physics lecturers what the best revision techniques are.
They recommended an 8 step revision process of understanding, condensing and memorising your notes. This works for any level of revision - whether you're a GCSE, A level, IB, Highers student or already at university.
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionMost popular forums
- GCSEGuidesBy subject
- A-levelBy subject
- Exam results
- Applying to uniTalk about universityGuides and tools
- UniversityTalkStudent life
- Careers & jobsTop careers forumsGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & health
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time students
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »