Maths and physics revision masterclassWe visited the University of Lincoln to ask their Maths and Physics lecturers what the best revision techniques are.
They recommended an 8 step revision process of understanding, condensing and memorising your notes. This works for any level of revision - whether you're a GCSE, A level, IB, Highers student or already at university.
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionPopular university forumsPopular study forumsPopular news forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level homeTalkSubjects A-G
- Revision & exams
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »