Campus Living Villages guide
We’re home to over 13,000 students with accommodation across 18 different locations in the UK.
All our locations are called Villages, because that’s what they are: a small community where people can live and enjoy each other’s company. We work alongside universities to ensure our accommodation is tailored to our residents’ needs – comfortable, stylish and affordable.
From our Village Life programme of events, to friendly staff, to top of the range facilities, we want you to feel at home in our Village.
At a glance
What you need to know about Campus Living Villages
Our website will tell you all you need to know about life at our villages – but why not get in touch to find out more?
We have friendly Village Teams at every site who are always on hand to help. They’ll let you know about everything, from your room options to the great experience we offer residents.
What’s more, with other student accommodation in Australia, New Zealand and the USA, you might even find yourself taking a trip abroad during our time with us.
What village are you looking to visit?
We’ve got villages all over the UK – why not book a visit to drop in and say hi?
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionPopular university forumsPopular study forumsPopular news forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level homeTalkSubjects A-G
- Exam results
Unis with spaces
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »