Degree-level economicsClose x
Are you studying economics at university? You don’t need to do it all on your own: The Student Room is packed with tools and resources that can help you get on top of your studies.
You can use our interactive learning tools to create your own resources to help you remember key facts and theories: making use of flashcards, mindmaps, quizzes and more. If you’re a subscriber, you’ll also be able to search through thousands of resources created by other TSR members.
Then there’s our study planner – a brilliant feature that works out how much time you need to spend on your studies in order to get ahead. Don’t forget our study help forums, either. These are always busy with other students, so you can post an economics question and be sure of a quick response.
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionMost popular forums
- GCSEGuidesBy subject
- A-levelBy subject
- Grow Your Grades
About the competition
- Applying to uniTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- Careers & jobsTop careers forumsGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & health
- Student financeFull-time studentsFull-time continuing studentsPart-time students
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »