Degree-level chemistryClose x
You’ll find a huge range of handy tools to help you with your chemistry degree on The Student Room.
Our interactive learning tools make it easy to quickly create resources that will help you remember important facts and theories. As well as making your own, you can browse through thousands of existing resources, created by other members of The Student Room.
Make sure you try our study planner, too. This handy tool will show you how much time you need to devote to work on the key topics in your degree, in order to get the marks you’re after.
Finally, don’t miss the study help forum. It’s busy with other chemistry students – all helping each other out. If you’re stuck on a particular topic, add your question to the forum for some quick help.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »