Degree-level chemistryClose x
You’ll find a huge range of handy tools to help you with your chemistry degree on The Student Room.
Our interactive learning tools make it easy to quickly create resources that will help you remember important facts and theories. As well as making your own, you can browse through thousands of existing resources, created by other members of The Student Room.
Make sure you try our study planner, too. This handy tool will show you how much time you need to devote to work on the key topics in your degree, in order to get the marks you’re after.
Finally, don’t miss the study help forum. It’s busy with other chemistry students – all helping each other out. If you’re stuck on a particular topic, add your question to the forum for some quick help.
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionPopular university forumsPopular study forumsPopular news forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level homeTalkSubjects A-G
- Revision & exams
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »