Degree-level foreign languagesClose x
No matter what foreign language you’re studying at degree level, you’ll find tools and message boards on The Student Room that can help. Every member of TSR can create their own learning tools, using a variety of templates that include flashcards, quizzes, mindmaps and crosswords.
Once you’ve made your own customised tools, you can use them to test yourself: it’s a brilliant way to cement your understanding of a subject and to help boost your vocabulary. You can also browse thousands of resources that have already been created by the rest of the TSR community.
Check out the latest conversations from our foreign languages study help forum. Take a look and find some relevant discussions, or offer your own advice to a fellow student in need. If you’re stuck on something, you can of course add your own question to the boards.
While we’re on the subject of cool, free tools, let’s also point out the study planner feature. Tap in the modules and topics you’re working on, and it will organise your time for you, helping you to reach the grades you want.
- NEW! Try TSR's new search
- ForumsBy sectionMost popular forums
- GCSEGCSE homeTalkGuidesBy subject
- A-levelA-level homeTalkBy subject
- Revision & exams
- Applying to uniApplying to uni homeTalk about universityGuides and toolsCompare university courses
- UniversityUniversity homeTalk
- Careers & jobsCareers homeTop careers forumsGuidesDiscuss careers
- Relationships & health
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentLatest newsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »