Reminders about rules<img src="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/w/images/7/7a/Reminder-image.png" align="right">To help keep TSR a useful and friendly place we have Community Rules. If you do something on TSR that goes against our rules, don’t panic. We have a Reminder system that will tell you what you did, so you know not to do it again. </br>
How Reminders work</br></br>
If you break one of our Community Rules, you’ll receive a ‘Reminder’ notification giving an explanation to help you understand and make sure it doesn't happen again.
But remember! It’s your responsibility to check the Community Rules to make sure you don’t break them again – they exist for a reason.
If you continue to break the Community Rules, you can receive up to four Reminders...
<img src="https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/w/images/6/64/Did-you-know.png" align="right">If you receive four Reminders in quick succession (or break a more serious rule) you will receive a Yellow Card Warning or potentially a ban.
If you think what you have written has been misinterpreted you can contact one of our moderator team in Ask A Moderator.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Exam results
Study level forums
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »