The Student in a Million awards are an annual event where we put the spotlight on the UK's most inspirational students.
They are a chance for us to celebrate the achievements of the country's students and to shout about the remarkable things they are doing.
Last year's inaugural awards were a great success, culminating with the the winners and shortlisters joining us in Brighton, where their awards were presented to them by David Willetts, Minister of State for Universities and Science.
And this year we're doing it all over again!
Nominees can be from any walk of life. They might be people who have battled against the odds to complete their studies. They might be students who have helped others fulfil their own potential. They may entrepreneurs who have launched a business while still at school.
Entries can be for anything, big or small. If you feel a student you know has done something worth celebrating, get in touch. Whatever their story: we want to hear about it.
So, do you know someone who could be a Student in a Million? Tell us all about them by filling in the quick form below. Be quick! The closing date for nominations is 30 June 2014.
Terms and conditions of entry:
- By nominating someone for the Student in a Million awards 2014, you confirm they are a current student or have been a student in the last year (in full- or part-time education on or since 1st July 2013)
- Shortlisted nominees and award winners will be invited to attend the awards ceremony. This will take place in Brighton on 2 September 2014
- Shortlists of all entries will be decided by an internal judging panel. The winners will be decided from these shortlists following a combination of public vote and internal judging.
- The aim of the competition is to highlight inspirational stories. By submitting your entry you agree to us using the submitted text publicly on The Student Room website. You must make the nominee aware that you are nominating them for this award before doing so, and ensure they have read these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open only to UK residents.
- Your contact details and the nominee's will only be used for contact purposes related to this competition, they will not be shared with anyone else.
- The closing date for nominations is 23:59 on 30 June 2014