Share your post-exam plans to win tickets to Cadbury World!
What are your post-exam plans? Friends, travel, sitting inside watching the World Cup?
Share your post-exam plans and anecdotes on our Facebook or Twitter to win 4 student tickets to Cadbury World!
All you have to do is like our Facebook page and comment on our competition post with your post-exam stories, or follow us on Twitter and tweet your anecdotes @thestudentroom with the hashtag #postexamplans.
So what happens at Cadbury World?
You can dive into a bowl of liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk in the brand new 4D cinema experience (opening 20th June), learn how Cadbury treats are made, before choosing your own delicious taste sensation to top warm liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk.
You'll also discover the origins of the cocoa bean amidst trees and waterfalls in the Aztec jungle, before jumping on board the Cadabra ride and meeting that infamous Cadbury drumming gorilla...
Sounds good eh - it's a post-exam plan in itself. The competition closes Wednesday 25th June, so submit your entries now!
Image of Freddo and Caramel Bunny used courtesy of Cadbury
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Exam results
Study level forums
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »