Give us your love nuggets!Relationship charity OnePlusOne has today (Monday 28 July) opened its search to find Britain's best 'love nuggets'.
By 'love nuggets', OnePlusOne refers to the tiny, everyday gestures people make to keep their other half happy.
Your love nugget can be a gesture someone's done for you or an everyday thing you've done for someone else.
Maybe it doesn't even involve you. It might be an action you’ve seen, heard or remembered from your parents or grandparents, for instance.
Research suggests that acts of kindness such as running your loved one a bath after they've had a tough day can lead to healthier and happier relationships in the long run.
Share your 'love nuggets' with us on the forum, then add them to the OnePlusOne 'Love Nuggets' website where you could be in with the chance of winning one of three £30 Amazon vouchers.
- ForumsForums by section
Popular university forums
- Life and style
- Debate and current affairs
- Study help
- University help and courses
- Universities and HE colleges
- Careers and jobs
- GCSEGCSE home and forumsSubjects A-H
- A-levelA-level home and forumsSubjects A-G
- Exam results
Study level forums
- Applying to uniHomepage and forumsGuides and toolsPersonal statement
- UniversityUni home and forums
- Careers & jobsCareers home and forumsIndustry forumsMore industry forums
- Relationships & healthTalk health & lifestyle
- Student finance
- News & entertainmentNews forumsFind more discussion in Debate & Current Affairs »